Sunday, February 12, 2017

Ten ways to stay focus on your targets


תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪focus‬‏


Hey everyone :)

Who doesn't suffer from going around his goals and never achieve them?!? Don't feel bad about your self, it happens to everyone. That is why I collected 10 ways that will help you stay focus on your targets... 
1. Choose your target from the right reasons
2. Look for a real connection to your target
3. Share your new target with your close family and friends 
4. Decide on a few goals that you want to achieve
5. Decide on a dead line
6. Make a target bored and write your goals in it 
7. Don't give up if you are not on schedule, just keep going
8. Ask from a close friend to evaluate your progress
9. Use lists and notes along the way
10. Be very proud of your self! You made it! 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Helly,
    I definatly learned something new from visiting your blog. I think that the 10 tips you gave are excelent and I would use them whenever I feel that I can't reach my goals.

    ReplyDelete