Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Ten Inspirational Songs To Make Your Day


Hey everyone :)

Want to get inspired? Want to enjoy great music? 
This is the place for you. Search this list for the song that inspires you...

1. ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE


Lyrics: John Lennon and Paul McCartney
Performed by: The Beatles

"There's nothing you can do that can't be done.Nothing you can sing that can't be sung...."

2. WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

Lyrics: Bob Thiele, George David Weiss and George Douglas

Performed by: Louis Armstrong

"I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never knowAnd I think to myself what a wonderful world...."

3. IT’S MY LIFE

Lyrics: Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, and Max Martin.
Performed by: Bon Jovi

"I just want to live while I'm aliveIt's my life..."

4. ONE LOVE

Lyrics: Bob Marley
Performed by: Bob Marley and The Wailers

"One love, one heartLet's get together and feel all right..."

5. SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW

Lyrics: E.Y. Harburg
Performed by: Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole

"Someday I'll wish upon a starAnd wake up where the clouds are far behind me.Where troubles melt like lemon drops,High above the chimney tops,That's where you'll find me..."

6. I SHALL BE RELEASED


Lyrics by: Bob Dylan
Performed by: Bob Dylan, The Band, Ron Wood, Joni Mitchell, Ringo Starr and more at
the Last Waltz concert

"Any day now, any day nowI shall be released..."

7. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS


Lyrics: Freddie Mercury
Performed by: Queen

"'Cause we are the champions of the world..."

8. HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER

Lyrics: Daft Punk
Performed by: Daft Punk

"Work it harderMake it betterDo it fasterMakes us stronger..."

9. HEAL THE WORLD


Lyrics: Michael Jackson
Performed by: Michael Jackson

"Love is strongIt only cares for joyful giving..."

10. WAVIN’ FLAG

Lyrics: K’naan
Performed by: K’naan
"Give me freedomGive me fire Give me reason Take me higher..."

No comments:

Post a Comment